Wednesday, March 15, 2006

La Neige à Paris!!

This is going to be a short and factual post.


On the evening of 28th February 2006 it snowed in Paris. The following photos document a walk I took the following morning. There's not much more to say really, except for the fact that it probably won't snow again here whilst I'm living here, so I'm glad I made the most of it. I didn't have the opportunity to indulge in any snow-ball fights though, alas.



The first two pictures were taken from the grounds of the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris, a place that can only be described as a sumptious student village that is doubtless too elegant for those who are fortunate enough to live there. Lucky sods.

Enthusiasts of public transport may be interested to note the progress on the new south-Paris Tramway. However, I don't think much work was done on 1st March.

I have more photos were these came from. Does anyone know of any decent photo publishing/sharing websites? I would appreciate any hints.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want Flickr.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Rorkey said...

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home